Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Messy Text Templates by Photo Cowgirl

Well first off, Happy St. Patrick's Day! We are indeed Irish and to celebrate the festivities, we are having mostly green food toady. And hopefully a little craft. To celebrate here's my St. Patrick's Day Page. The template was from Photo Cowgirl. I LOVE her templates, they make me do stuff I otherwise wouldn't be doing. After a while, I'm hoping some of it wears off into my style.

IRISH EYES
Here's the template pack. As usual it's a 4 pack. I didn't have time to do more than one. I should be slowing down with the nice weather approaching.
Template-Messy Text template by Photo Cowgirl
Kit: So Lucky Mini by Photo Cowgirl
BG-March Clip its with So lucky Mini
Leaves-With Love Always Collab by Digi Resort Designs and Doll-Designs by Helly
Alpha: March Alpha by Photo Cowgirl